ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- https://www.columbiaindiahospitals.com/health-articles/medical-emergency-vs-urgent-care-medical-conditions [Google Scholar]
- Mokter Hossain, The effect of the Covid-19 on sharing economy activities, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dr.Ramesha.T,Effect of COVID-19 and Historical Background – An Overview 7, Issue 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-history [Google Scholar]
- Ekta Gambhir, Ritika Jain, Alankrit Gupta, Uma Tomer, Regression Analysis of COVID-19 using Machine Learning Algorithms, CFP20V90-ART; ISBN: 978-1-7281-5461-9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rajan Gupta, Saibal K. Pal and Gaurav Pandey, A Comprehensive Analysis of COVID-19 Outbreak situation in India (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rachna Jain, Meenu Gupta, Soham Taneja, Jude Hemanth D, Deep learning-based detection and analysis of COVID-19 on chest X-ray images(2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://localpress.co.in/mumbai/doctor-launches-hero-app-help-people-locate-hospital-beds-mumbai/ [Google Scholar]
- Jürgen Stausberg, Priv-Doz Dr med, Dietrich Koch, Josef Ingenerf, Dr Rer Nat, and Michael Betzler, Prof Dr Med, Comparing Paper-based with Electronic Patient Records: Lessons Learned during a Study on Diagnosis and Procedure Codes, 10 (5):470–477 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Deng; Wei Dong; Richard Socher; Li-Jia Li; Kai Li; Li Fei-Fei, ImageNet: A large-scale hierarchical image database (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Alex Krizhevsky, Ilya Subserve, Geoffrey E. Hinton, ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Wenjing Ye Weiwei Lu, Yanping Tang, Identification of COVID-19 Clinical Phenotypes by Principal Component Analysis-Based Cluster Analysis. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.