ITM Web Conf.
Volume 42, 20221st International Conference on Applied Computing & Smart Cities (ICACS21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 February 2022|
- S. Schwartz, “Cryptology for Beginners, ” Wissahickon HighAmbler, Pa, vol. 19002, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Pfleeger and S. L. Pfleeger, Security in computing: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Anderson, Security engineering: a guide to building dependable distributed systems: John Wiley & Sons, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Szabo. (2016). What is a text file and what is a binary file? Available: https://perlmaven.com/what-is-a-text-file [Google Scholar]
- M. Rouse. (2012). Binary File. Available: https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/binary-file [Google Scholar]
- Q.-A. Kester, “A hybrid cryptosystem based on Vigenère cipher and columnar transposition cipher, ” arXiv preprint arXiv:1307.7786, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Q.-A. Kester, “A cryptosystem based on Vigenère cipher with varying key, ” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET), vol. 1, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- AceBIT. (2018). Brute-Force Attacks. Available: https://www.password-depot.com/know-how/brute-force-attacks.htm [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Malallah, et al., “Irreversible Biometric Template Protection by Trigonometric Function, ” International Review on Computers and Software (IRECOS), vol. 11, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Saraswathi and M. Venkatesulu, “A block cipher algorithm for multimedia content protection with random substitution using binary tree traversal, ” Journal of Computer Science, vol. 8, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsui, “Linear cryptanalysis method for DES cipher, ” in Workshop on the Theory and Application of of Cryptographic Techniques, (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.