ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- S. Matey, A. Prabhu, “Design and Fabrication of Electric Bike” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology - Vol. 8 Issue 3- March (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, P. Sarkar, K. Siddique, “Controlling of Permanent Magnet Brushless DC Motor using Instrumentation Technique” International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development- Vol. 2 Issue 1- (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. Shimamura, T. Abe, K. Watnabe, Y. Ohsawa, H. Horie “Research and Development Work on Lithium-ion Batteries for Environmental Vehicles” The World Electric Vehicle Association Journal, Vol. 1, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Godenough, M. Whittinghum, A. Yoshino “Li-Ion Batteries” Kungl. Vetenskaps-akademein (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, A. Dewangan, V. Dange, A. Agrawal “Eco-Friendly E-Bicycle” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-5, January (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruderman, J. Krettek, F. Hoffmann and T. Betram, “Optimal State Space Control of DC Motor,” Proc. of the 17th World Congress of the Int Federation of Automatic Control, pp. 5796-5801, July 6-11. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Parker, A. Alan, “The electric powered assisted bicycle; a clean vehicle to reduce oil dependence and enhance the mobility of the elderly” International Conference on Sustainability Engineering and Science, Auckland, New Zealand, July (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pauldanie, R. Jerin Sam, A. Nabisha, S. Nithya, “Design and Fabrication of Hybrid Electric Bike”, International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews Vol. 2 Issue 7, (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.