ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Mrs. M. Shyamalagowri, Dr. R. Rajeswari, “Model Predictive Control Design for Nonlinear Process Control Reactor Case Study: CSTR (Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor)”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR- JEEE)., vol. 7, issue. 1, pp. 88–94, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vivek Agrawal, Manish Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Rahul Saraswat, “A model predictive controller using multiple linear models for Continuous stirred tank reactor (CSTR) and its implementation issue”, Fourth International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technology., pp. 1001–1005, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Liuping Wang, “PID Control System Design and Automatic Tuning using MATLAB Simulink”. UK: John Wiley & Sons, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Lars Grüne, Jürgen Pannek, Nonlinear Model Predictive Control Theory and Algorithms. Switzerland: Springer, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- William L. Luyben, Chemical Reactor Design and Control. New Jersey: A John Wiley & Sons, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Rahul Upadhyay, Rajesh Singla, “Analysis of CSTR Temperature Control with Adaptive and PID Controller (A Comparative Study)” IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology., vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 453–458, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md Mafizul Islam, Md Abdul Salam, “Modelling and Control System design to control Water temperature in Heat Pump” Master’s Program in Electrical Engineering., pp. 1–60, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.