ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Oprunenco A., Akmeemana C. Using blockchain to make land registry more reliable in India. LSE Business [Google Scholar]
- Eric Piscini (Deloitte U.S.), David Dalton (Deloitte Ireland) and Lory Kehoe (Deloitte Ireland), “Blockchain & Cyber Security” [Google Scholar]
- Cong T. Nguyen; Dinh Thai Hoang; Diep N. Nguyen; Dusit Niyato, Huynh Tuong Nguyen; Eryk Dutkiewicz “Proof-of- Stake Consensus Mechanisms for Future Blockchain Networks - Fundamentals, Applications and Opportunities,” 2019, accepted June 17, 2019, date of publication June 26, 2019, date of current version July 16, 2019. Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2925010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnapriya & Sarath, Greeshma. (2020). Securing Land Registration using Blockchain. Procedia Computer Science. 171. 1708–1715. 10.1016/j.procs.2020.04.183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohanta, Bhabendu & Jena, Debasish & Panda, Soumyashree & Sobhanayak, Srichandan. (2019). Blockchain Technology: A Survey on Applications and Security Privacy Challenges. 8. 100107. 10.1016/j.iot.2019.100107. [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Gavin Wood: ETHEREUM- A secure decentralized transaction generalized ledger [Google Scholar]
- N. Chaudhry and M. M. Yousaf, “Consensus Algorithms in Blockchain: Comparative Analysis, Challenges and Opportunities, ” 2018 12th International Conference on Open Source Systems and Technologies (ICOSST), 2018, pp. 54–63, DOI: 10.1109/ICOSST.2018.8632190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Mohanta, S. S. Panda and D. Jena, “An Overview of Smart Contract and Use Cases in Blockchain Technology, ” 2018 9th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2018, pp. 1–4, DOI: 10.1109/ICCCNT.2018.8494045. [Google Scholar]
- Rajalakshmi, A. & Lakshmy, K.V. & Sindhu, M. & Amritha, P.P. (2018). A blockchain and IPFS based framework for secure Research record keeping. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 119. 1437–1442. [Google Scholar]
- Remix - Solidity IDE. (2018). Remix.ethereum.org. [Online]. Available: https://remix.ethereum.org/, Dated: 15/01/2022. [Google Scholar]
- B. Kothari, S. Mudaliar, S. Nadar and M. Khadse, “Securing IoT with Blockchain, ” 2020 International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), 2020, pp. 785–788, DOI: 10.1109/ICICT48043.2020.9112526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.