ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Naina Said, Kashif Ahmad, Michael Riegler, Konstanin Pogorelov et al. Natural Disasters Detection in Social Media and Satellite imagery (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sheharryar Ahmad, Kashif Ahmad, Nasir Ahmad, Nicola Conci et al. Convolutional Neural Networks for Disaster Images Retrieval (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Olga Ostroukhova Pal, Holvorsen, Nicola Conci, Rozenn Dahvot et al. Automatic detection of passable roads after floods in remote sensed and social media data (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Angela Maria Vinod, Dharathi Venkatesh, Dishti Kundra, Jayapandian, N. et al. Natural Disaster Prediction by Using Image Based Deep Learning and Machine Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Jigar Doshi, Saikat Basu, Guan Pang et al. From Satellite Imagery to Disaster Insights. [Google Scholar]
- Siti Nor Khuzaimah Binti Amit Soma Shiraishi Tetsuo Inoshita Yoshimitsu Aoki Analysis of satellite images for disaster detection. [Google Scholar]
- Meedinti Gowri Namratha, Sanklap Chauhan, Swarnalatha P Social Media use During Crisis Management, Disaster Response and Recovery Phases (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Lida Huang, Panpan Shi, Haichao Zhu2, Tao Chen1 Early detection of emergency events from social media: a new text clustering approach (2022) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jedsada, S. Tejal, Nipun Balan Thekkummal et al. Use of Social Media Data in Disaster Management: A Survey (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, K. Ahmad, N. Ahmad, and N. Conci. Convolutional neural networks for disaster images retrieval (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Avgerinakis, A. Moumtzidou, S. Andreadis, E. Michail, I. Gialampoukidis, S. Vrochidis, and I. Kompatsiaris. Visual and textual analysis of social media and satellite images for flood detection @ multimedia satellite task mediaeval. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bischke, P. Bhardwaj, A. Gautam, P. Helber, D. Borth, and A. Dengel. Detection of flooding events in social multimedia and satellite imagery using deep neural networks. In Working Notes Proceedings MediaEval Workshop, page 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Castillo. Big crisis data: Social media in disasters and time-critical situations. Cambridge University Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Houston, J. Hawthorne, M. F. Perreault, E. H. Park, M. Goldstein Hode, M. R. Halliwell, S. E. Turner McGowen, R. Davis, S. Vaid, J. A. McElderry, et al. Social media and disasters: a functional framework for social media use in disaster planning, response, and research. Disasters (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.