ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Hamida Amer, Ahmed Atia, Khaled Tawil: Bacterial Contamination of Computer Keyboards and Mice in University and Hospital Settings [Google Scholar]
- Maureen Schultz, Janet Gill, Sabiha Zubairi, Ruth Huber, Fred Gordin: Bacterial Contamination of Computer Keyboards in a Teaching Hospital 24, 4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Dumitru Onceanu, A. James Stewart: Direct Surgeon Control of the Computer in the Operating Room [Google Scholar]
- Jiaqing Liu, Ryoma Fuji, Tomoko Tateyama, Yutaro Iwamoto, Yenwei Chen: Kinect-Based Gesture Recognition for Touchless Visualization of Medical Images 9,2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ben Joonyeon Park, Taekjin Jang, Jong Woo Choi, Namkung Kim: Gesture Controlled Interface for Contactless Control of Various Computer Programs with a Hooking Based Keyboard and Mouse-Mapping Technique in the Operating Room [Google Scholar]
- Munir Oudah, Ali Al-Naji, Javaan Chahl: Hand Gesture Recognition based on Computer Vision: A Review of Techniques (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Soeb Hussain, Rupal Saxena, Xie Han, Jameel Ahmed Khan: Hand gesture recognition using deep learning (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.R.S. Murthy & R.S. Jadon: A Review of Vision Based Hand Gestures Recognition 2,2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Freeman, K. Tanaka, J. Ohta, K. Kyuma: Computer Vision for Computer Games, IEEE 2nd Intl. Conf, on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, Killington, VT, October, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Aditya Ramamoorthy A., Namrata Vaswani A., Santanu Chaudhury A., Subhashis Banerjee: Recognition of Dynamic Hand Gestures, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Sayem Mohammad Siam, Jahidul Adnan Sakel, and Hasanul Md. Kabir: Human Computer Interaction Using Marker Based Hand Gesture Recognition (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Aashni Hariaa, Archanasri Subramaniana, Nivedhitha Asokkumara, Shristi Poddara, Jyothi S. Nayaka: Hand Gesture Recognition for Human Computer Interaction, 7th International Conference on Advances in Computing & Communications, ICACC-2017, 22-24 August 2017, Cochin, India (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. SugunaDr., Neethu, P.S.: Hand Gesture Recognition using Shape Features 117, 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.