ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- M. Sheikh, A. Goel, T. Kumar, “An Approach for Prediction of Loan Approval using Machine Learning Algorithm,” International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.M.S.R., Sunny, T., “Loan Credibility Prediction System Based on Decision Tree Algorithm,” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 4 Issue 09, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, I. Garg and S. Kaur, “Loan Approval Prediction based on Machine Learning Approach,” IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. KavithaDr, “Clustering Loan Applicants based on Risk Percentage using K-Means Clustering Techniques,” IJARCSSE - Volume 6, Issue 2, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Dutta, “A STUDY ON MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHM FOR ENHANCEMENT OF LOAN PREDICTION”, International ResearchJournal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Arutjothi, C. SenthamaraiDr., “Prediction of Loan Status in Commercial Bank using Machine Learning Classifier,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Supriya, M. Pavani, N. Saisushma, N. Kumari and K. Vikas, “Loan Prediction by using Machine Learning Models,” International Journal of Engineering and Techniques, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Salvi, R. Ghule, T. Sanadi, M. Bhajibhakare, “HOME LOAN DATA ANALYSIS AND VISUALIZATION,” International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), (2021). [Google Scholar]
- B. Srinivasan, N. Gnanasambandam, S. Zhao, R. Minhas, “Domain-specific adaptation of a partial least squares regression model for loan defaults prediction,” 11th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Reddy, B. KavithaDr., “Neural Networks for Prediction of Loan Default Using Attribute Relevance Analysis,” International Conference on Signal Acquisition and Processing, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Chornous, I. Nikolskyi, “Business-Oriented Feature Selection for Hybrid Classification Model of Credit Scoring,” IEEE Second International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing August (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.