ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- R. Vanaga and B. Sloka, “Financial and capital market commission financing: aspects and challenges,” Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 17–30, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang and H. Kim, “-e influence of financial service characteristics on use intention through customer satisfaction with mobile fintech,” Journal of System and Management Sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 82–94, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Badea, V. Ionescu, and A.-A. Guzun, “What is the causal relationship between stoxx europe 600 sectors? But between large firms and small firms?” Economic Computation And Economic Cybernetics Studies And Research, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 5–20, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sousa, J. Montevechi, and R. Miranda, “Economic lot-size using machine learning, parallelism, metaheuristic and simulation,” Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 205–216, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Coser, M. M. Maer-Matei, and C. Albu, “Predictive models for loan default risk assessment,” Economic Computation And Economic Cybernetics Studies And Research, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 149–165, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang and C. Wang, “A study on forecast of global stock indices based on deep LSTM neural network,” Statistical Research, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 65–77, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K.-S. Moon and H. Kim, “Performance of deep learning in prediction of stock market volatility,” Economic Computation And Economic Cybernetics Studies And Research, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 77–92, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, S. Pan, L. Huang, and X. Zhu, “A machine learning based method for customer behavior prediction,” Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gazette, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1670–1676, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Aparna Nayak, M. M. Manohara Pai and Radhika M. Pai, “Prediction Models for Indian Stock Market”, (IMCIP) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Vijh, Mehar & Chandola, Deeksha & Tikkiwal, Vinay & Kumar, Arun. (2020). Stock Closing Price Prediction using Machine Learning Techniques. Procedia Computer Science. 167. 599–606. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2020.03,326 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyeong Kyu Choi, “Stock Price Correlation Coefficient Prediction with ARIMA-LSTM Hybrid Model”, arXiv:1808.01560v5 [cs.CE], (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Pushpendu Ghosha, Ariel Neufeldb, Jajati Keshari Sahoo, “Forecasting directional movements of stock prices for intraday trading using LSTM and random forests”, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Mehtabhorn Obthonga, Nongnuch Tantisantiwong, Watthanasak Jeamwatthanachac and Gary Willsd, “A Survey on Machine Learning for Stock Price Prediction: Algorithms and Techniques”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wenjie Lu, 1, 2 Jiazheng Li, 3 Yifan Li, 3 Aijun Sun, and Jingyang Wang, “A CNN-LSTM-Based Model to Forecast Stock Prices”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Nusrat Rouf, Majid Bashir Malik, Tasleem Arif, Sparsh Sharma, Saurabh Singh, Satyabrata Aich, and Hee-Cheol Kim, “Stock Market Prediction Using Machine Learning Techniques: A Decade Survey on Methodologies, Recent Developments, and Future Directions”, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Jingyi Shen and M. Omair Shafq, “Short-term stock market price trend prediction using a comprehensive deep learning system”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wei, “Prediction of Stock Price Based on LSTM Neural Network,” International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Manufacturing (AIAM), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Sheng & He, Hongxiang. (2018). Stock Prediction Using Convolutional Neural Network. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 435. 012026. doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/435/1/012026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J.M.T., Li, Z., Herencsar, N. et al. A graph-based CNN-LSTM stock price prediction algorithm with leading indicators. Multimedia Systems (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00530-021-00758-w. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, X., Wang, J. and Yan, Z. (2021), “A stock price prediction method based on deep learning technology”, International Journal of Crowd Science, Vol. 5 No. 1, pp. 55–72. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCS-05-2020-0012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vanukuru, Kranthi. (2018). Stock Market Prediction Using Machine Learning. doi: 10.13140/RG.2.2.12300.7748. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pranav, Sujooda, S., Jerin Babu, Amal Chandran, Anoop, S., 2021, StockClue: Stock Prediction using Machine Learning, International Journal Of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) NCREIS - 2021 (Volume 09 - Issue 13). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.