ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Sharma, Ashutosh, Sanket Modak, and Eashwaran Sridhar. “Data Visualization and Stock Market and Prediction.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Vijh, Chandola, Tikkiwal, Kumar, (2020). Stock closing price prediction using machine learning techniques Procedia Computer Science. [Google Scholar]
- Nayak, Aparna, M.M. Manohara Pai, and Radhika M. Pai. “Prediction models for Indian stock mar- ket.” Procedia Computer Science 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Mruga Gurjar, Parth Naik, Gururaj Mujumdar. (2018) “STOCK MARKET PREDICTION USING ANN”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). [Google Scholar]
- K. Pahwa and N. Agarwal, “Stock market analysis using supervised machine learning,” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zunic, Emir, Korjenić, Kemal, Hodzić, Kerim, Donko, Dzenana. (2020). Application of Facebook’s Prophet Algorithm for Successful Sales Forecasting Based on Real-world Data. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Yibin Ng. Forecasting Stock Prices using Prophet. Towards data science 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Rajat Patil. “Time Series Analysis and Stock Price Forecasting using Machine Learning Techniques” (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Jingyi Shen and M. Omair Shafiq. “Short-term stock market price trend prediction using a comprehensive deep learning system” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Supriti Khanderwal and Debasis Mohanty. “Stock Price Prediction Using ARIMA Model” (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Aslam, Fankar and Mohammed, Hawa and Lokhande, Prashant, “Efficient Way Of Web Development Using Python And Flask” (2015). Volume 6, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science. [Google Scholar]
- Prophet: forecasting at scale. By Ben Letham, Sean J. Taylor [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.