ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2016/may/thomson-reuters-2016-know-your-customer-surv eys.html [Google Scholar]
- “'Know Your Customer' (KYC) Guidelines - Anti-Money Laundering Standards”. Archived from the original on 2012-08-01. [Google Scholar]
- Master Direction - Know Your Customer (KYC) Direction, 2016 of RBI Circular dated February 25, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Block Chain Technology (DLT Technique) for KYC in FinTech Domain: A Survey, R. Kasturi and Vimalkumar Pachaiyappan, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 119 No. 10 2108, 259–265. [Google Scholar]
- Trunomi, E. G. P. P. Gdpr key changes https://www.eugdpr.org/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhaskaran et al., “Double-Blind Consent-Driven Data Sharing on Blockchain,” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), 2018, pp. 385–391, doi: 10.1109/IC2E.2018.00073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buckley, Ross & Arner, Douglas & Barberis, Janos. (2016). The Emergence of Regtech 2.0:From Know Your Customer to Know Your Data. Journal of Financial Transformation. 44. 79–86. DOI https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3044280. [Google Scholar]
- Patel, Dhiren R. et al. “KYC as a Service (KASE)—A Blockchain Approach.” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Bitcoin white paper. 2008. Satoshi Nakamoto. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.evry.in/globalassets/india/pdfs—brochures/ekyc-using-blockchain.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.tcs.com/content/dam/tcs/pdf/Industries/Banking%20and%20Financial%20Services/Reimagining%20KYC%20Using%20Blockchain% 20Technology.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.