ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- S. Nakamoto, “Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system,” 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Hasan and K. Salah, “Blockchain-based solution for proof of delivery of physical assets,” in International Conference on Blockchain. Springer, 2018, pp. 139–152. [Google Scholar]
- Two party contracts. [Online]. Available: https://dappsforbeginners.wordpress.com/tutorials/two-party-contracts/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Toyoda, P. T. Mathiopoulos, I. Sasase, and T. Ohtsuki, “A novel blockchain-based product ownership management system (poms) for anti-counterfeits in the post supply chain,” IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 17 465–17 477, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Biswas and V. Muthukkumarasamy, “Securing smart cities using blockchain technology,” in 2016 IEEE 18th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications. [Google Scholar]
- A Review of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications in the Business Environment by Thomas Kitsantas Athanasios Vazakidis Evangelos Chytis at International Conference on Enterprise, Systems, Accounting, Logistics & Management July 2019 [Google Scholar]
- https://ethereum.github.io/yellowpaper/paper.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://myinstantid.com/szabo.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- K. Christidis and M. Devetsikiotis, “Blockchains and smart contracts for the internet of things,” IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 2292–2303, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://ethereum.org/en/smart-contracts/ [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Antonopoulos and G. Wood, Mastering ethereum: building smart contracts and dapps. O’Reilly Media, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- The Keccak reference by Guido Bertoni, Joan Daemen, Michaël Peeters Gilles Van Assche, https://keccak.team/index.html. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.