ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Diseased plant leaves using Neural Network Algorithms K. Muthukannan1, P. Latha2, R. Pon Selvi1 and P. Nisha1 1Department of ECE, Einstein College of Engineering, Anna University, Tirunelveli, India 2Department of CSE, Government College of Engineering, Anna University, Tirunelveli, India ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol. 10, no. 4, MARCH 2015, ISSN 1819-6608 [Google Scholar]
- Ranjan, Malvika, and others “Detection and classification of leaf disease using artificial neural network.” International Journal of TechnicalResearch and Applications 3.3 (2015): 331–333. [Google Scholar]
- Ishak, Syafiqah, and others. “Leaf disease classification using artificial neural network.” Jurnal Teknologi 77.17 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sladojevic, Srdjan, and others. ”Deep neural networks based recognition of plant diseases by leaf image classification.” Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2016 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Cortes, Emanuel. ’Plant disease classification using convolutional networks and generative adversarial networks.” (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wallelign, Serawork, Mihai Polceanu, and Cedric Buche. “Soybean plant disease identification using convolutional neural network.” The thirty-first international flairs conference. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Fuentes, Alvaro, and others. “A robust deep-learningbased detector for real-time tomato plant diseases and pests recognition.” Sensors 17.9(2017): 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Peide, Tahir Mahmood, and Qaisar Khan. “Multiattribute decision making based on prioritized aggregation operator under hesitant intuitionistic fuzzy linguistic environment.” Symmetry 9.11 (2017): 270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohanty, Sharada P., David P. Hughes, and Marcel Salath'e. “Using deep learning for image-based plant disease detection.” Frontiers in plantscience 7 (2016): 1419. [Google Scholar]
- Dhakal, Ashwin, and Subarna Shakya. “Image-based plant disease detection with deep learning.” International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology 61.1 (2018): 26–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramcharan, Amanda, et al. “Deep learning for image-based cassava disease detection.” Frontiers in plant science 8 (2017): 1852. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Khirade and A. B. Patil, “Plant Disease Detection Using ImageProcessing,” 2015 International Conference on Computing CommunicationControl and Automation, 2015, pp. 768–771, DOI: 10.1109/ICCUBEA.2015.153 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Moghadam, D. Ward, E. Goan, S. Jayawardena, P. Sikka and E. Hernandez, “Plant Disease Detection Using Hyperspectral Imaging,” 2017 International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA), 2017, pp. 1–8, DOI: 10.1109/DICTA.2017.8227476 [Google Scholar]
- Sharath, D. M., et al. “Image-based plant disease detection in pomegranate plant for bacterial blight.” 2019 international conference on communication and signal processing (ICCSP). IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shrestha, G., and M. Deepsikha. A. Das, and N. Dey, “Plant Disease DetectionUsing CNN,” 2020 IEEE Applied Signal Processing Conference(ASPCON). 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.