ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Račić, L., Popović, T. and Šandi, S., 2021, February Pneumonia Detection Using Deep Learning Based on Convolutional Neural Network. In 2021 25th International Conference on Information Technology (IT) (pp.1–4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Z., 2020, June. Chest x-ray pneumonia detection based on convolutional neural networks. In 2020 International Conference on Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things Engineering (ICBAIE) (pp. 341–344). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Rajendra Tharu Ranjan KC2, Md. Irfan Musalman, Shibam Mallick, Ganesha, M., 2020, July, Brain Tumor Detection and Classification Using Machine Learning In the 2020 International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET) Volume 9, Issue7 [Google Scholar]
- Suresh Babu, Jennifer, J., Hesima, C., Preethi, S. 2020 March Lung Cancer Detection using GLCM and Convolutional Neural Network In The 2020 International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET) Volume 7, Issue 3 [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, T., Shishir, F.S., Ashraf, M., Al Nasim, M.A. and Shah, F.M., 2019, May. Brain tumor detection using convolutional neural network. In 2019 1st international conference on advances in science, engineering and robotics technology (ICASERT) (pp. 1–6). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Badran, E.F., Mahmoud, E.G. and Hamdy, N., 2010, November. An algorithm for detecting brain tumors in MRI images. In The 2010 International Conference on Computer Engineering & Systems (pp. 368–373). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajpurkar, P., Irvin, J., Zhu, K., Yang, B., Mehta, H., Duan, T., Ding, D., Bagul, A., Langlotz, C., Shpanskaya, K. and Lungren, M.P., 2017. Chexnet: Radiologist-level pneumonia detection on chest x-rays with deep learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.05225. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, D. and Jindal, G., 2011. Identifying lung cancer using image processing techniques. In International Conference on Computational Techniques and Artificial Intelligence (ICCTAI) (Vol. 17, pp. 872–880). [Google Scholar]
- Mukherjee, S. and Bohra, S.U., 2020, December. Lung Cancer Disease Diagnosis Using Machine Learning Approach. In 2020 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems (ICISS) (pp. 207–211). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahane, W., Dalvi, H., Magar, Y., Kalane, A. and Jondhale, S., 2018, March. Lung cancer detection using image processing and machine learning healthcare. In 2018 International Conference on Current Trends towards Converging Technologies (ICCTCT) (pp. 1–5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Radhika, P.R., Nair, R.A. and Veena, G., 2019, February. A comparative study of lung cancer detection using machine learning algorithms. In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECcT) (pp. 1–4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Paliwal, G. and Kurmi, U., 2021, December. A Comprehensive Analysis of Identifying Lung Cancer via Different Machine Learning Approach. In 2021 10th International Conference on System Modeling & Advancement in Research Trends (SMART) (pp. 691–696). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sravya, V. and Malathi, S., 2021, January. Survey on Brain Tumor Detection using Machine Learning and Deep Learning. In 2021 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI) (pp. 1–3). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Jahan, R. and Tripathi, M.M., 2021, June. Brain Tumor Detection Using Machine Learning in MR Images. In 2021 10th IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT) (pp. 664–668). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Someswararao, C., Shankar, R.S., Appaji, S.V. and Gupta, V., 2020, July. Brain tumor detection model from MR images using convolutional neural network. In 2020 International Conference on System, Computation, Automation and Networking (ICSCAN) (pp. 1–4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Gaikwad, S., Patel, S. and Shetty, A., 2021, May. Brain Tumor Detection: An Application Based on Machine Learning. In 2021 2nd International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET) (pp. 1–4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- El-Feshawy, S.A., Saad, W., Shokair, M. and Dessouky, M., 2021, July. Brain Tumour Classification Based on Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. In 2021 International Conference on Electronic Engineering (ICEEM) (pp. 1–5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Siar, M. and Teshnehlab, M., 2019, October. Brain tumor detection using deep neural network and machine learning algorithm. In 2019 9th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE) (pp. 363–368). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labhane, G., Pansare, R., Maheshwari, S., Tiwari, R. and Shukla, A., 2020, February. Detection of pediatric pneumonia from chest X-ray images using CNN and transfer learning. In 2020 3rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Computer Engineering: Machine Learning and Internet of Things (ICETCE) (pp. 85–92). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Panwar, A., Yadav, R., Mishra, K. and Gupta, S., 2021, July. Deep learning techniques for the real time detection of Covid19 and pneumonia using chest radiographs. In IEEE EUROCON 2021-19th International Conference on Smart Technologies (pp. 250–253). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nag, T., Rajawat, S.S. and Rana, A., 2021, September. Detection of Pneumonia using Chest X-Ray Images and Convolutional Neural Network. In 2021 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO) (pp. 1–4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.