ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Nithya Roopa, S., “Emotion Recognition from Facial Expression using Deep Learning,” in August 2019 International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Volume-8, Issue-6S. [Google Scholar]
- Dilbag Singh “Human Emotion Recognition System,” in August 2012 MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/) DOI: 10.5815/ijigsp.2012.08.07). [Google Scholar]
- Zhiwei Deng, Rajitha Navarathna, Peter Carr, Stephan Mandt, Yisong Yue, Iain Matthews, “Factorized Variational Auto encoders for Modelling Audience Reactions to Movies”, Greg Mori Simon Fraser University, Disney Research, Caltech. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Khandait, Dr. R.C. Thool & P.D. Khandait, “Automatic Facial Feature Extraction and Expression Recognition based on Neural Network”, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. 2, No.1, January 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Octavio Arriaga, Paul G. Ploger, Matias Valdenegro, “Real-time Convolutional Neural Networks for Emotion and Gender Classification”. [Google Scholar]
- John Gideon, Soheil Khorram, Zakaria Aldeneh, Dimitrios Dimitriadis, Emily Mower Provost, “Progressive Neural Networks for Transfer Learning in Emotion Recognition”, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, IBM T. J. Watson Research Centre. [Google Scholar]
- Prathap Nair, Andrea Cavallaro, “3-D Face Detection, Landmark Localization, and Registration Using a Point Distribution Model”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MULTIMEDIA, vol. 11, no. 4, JUNE 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jayalekshmi J., Tessy Mathew, “Facial Expression Recognition and Emotion Classification System for Sentiment Analysis”, 2017 International Conference on Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kamil Topal, Gultekin Ozsoyoglu, “Movie Review Analysis:Emotion Analysis of IMDb Movie Reviews”, 2016 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM). [Google Scholar]
- Anurag De, Ashim Saha, “A Comparative Study on different approaches of Real Time Human Emotion Recognition based on Facial Expression Detection”, 2015 International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering and Applications (ICACEA), IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Ryan, Jeffery F. Cohn, Simon Lucey, Jason Saragih, Patrick Lucey, Fernando De la Torre, Adam Rossi, “Automated Facial Expression Recognition System”, 43rd Annual 2009 International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology, 5-8 Oct. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mehendale, “Facial Emotion Recognition using convolutional neural networks (FERC)”, SN Appl. Sci, 446 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shetty, A. Khan, T. Singh and K. Kharatmol, “Movie Review Prediction System by Real Time Analysis of Facial Expression,” 2021 6th International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Almeida, João, Luis Vilaça, Inês N. Teixeira, and Paula Viana. “Emotion Identification in Movies through Facial Expression Recognition” Applied Sciences 11, no. 15: 6827, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ijaz Ul-Haq, Amin Ullah, Khan Muhammad, Mi Young Lee, and Sung Wook Baik, “Personalized Movie Summarization Using Deep CNN-Assisted Facial Expression Recognition”, Complexity, vol. 2019, Article ID 3581419, 10 pages, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Mariya A. Alil, Dr. Sonali B. Kulkarni, “Emotion Detection and Sentiment Analysis for Hindi Movie Reviews”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science, Volume 10, Issue 1, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Priyanka Nathawat, Dr. Vivek Chaplot, “A Review of Facial Expression Recognition”, European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, Volume 7, Issue 4, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Minaee, A. Abdolrashidi, “Deep-Emotion: Facial Expression Recognition Using Attentional Convolutional Network”, Sensors (SENSORS- BASEL),(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Chandra Bhushan and Sarkar, Babu and Yadav, Pushpendra, “Facial Expression Recognition”,SSRN, (May 25, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lekdioui, Y. Ruichek, R. Messoussi, Y. Chaabi and R. Touahni, “Facial expression recognition using face-regions,” 2017 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Signal and Image Processing (ATSIP), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen, S. Yeom, G. Lee, H. Yang, I. Na and S. Kim, “Facial Emotion Recognition Using an Ensemble of Multi-Level Convolutional Neural Networks”, International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence vol. 33, no. 11, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- In-kyu Choi, Haeun Ahn and Jisang Yoo, “Facial Expression Classification Using Deep Convolutional Neural Network”, J Electr Eng Technol, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Damir Filko, Prof. Goran Martinović, “Emotion Recognition System by a Neural Network Based Facial Expression Analysis”, Automatika, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Milan Tripathi, “FACIAL EMOTION RECOGNITION USING CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK”, Ictact Journal on Image and Video Processing, Volume: 12, Issue: 01, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wafa Mellouk, Wahida Handouzi, “Facial Emotion Recognition using Deep Learning: Review and Insights”, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 175, (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.