ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Gupta S., “How social distancing may affect mental health,” ScienceNews, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-socialdistancing-psychological-fallout. [Accessed: 06-June-2021]. [Google Scholar]
- “Anxiety and physical illness,” Harvard Health, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/anxiety_and_physical_illness. [Accessed: 07-June-2021] [Google Scholar]
- Rubin G. J. and Wessely S., BMJ, 368, no. January, pp. 1–2, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Brooks S. K. et al., Lancet, 395, no. 10227, pp. 912–920, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- BBC, “Coronavirus : India defiant as millions struggle under lockdown.” [Online]. Avalable : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52077395. [Accessed: 30- Mar-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Schmall E. and Saaliq S., The Washington Post, (May 2020).[Online]. Avalable: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.03.20081380v1.full.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lancet Psychiatry, vol. 7, pp. 148–161, (2020). [Online]. Avalable: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31879245/ [Google Scholar]
- Mina S., Jabeen M., Singh S., and Verma R., 60, no. 2, p. 211, (Mar. 2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.