ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Matsugu, Masakazu, et al. “Subject independent facial expression recognition with robust face detection using a convolutional neural network.” Neural Networks 16.5-6 (2003): 555–559. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Ligang, and Dian Tjondronegoro. “Facial expression recognition using facial movement features.” IEEE transactions on affective computing 2.4 (2011): 219–229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hayat, Munawar, and Mohammed Bennamoun. “An automatic framework for textured 3D videobased facial expression recognition.” IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing 5.3 (2014): 301–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hablani, Ramchand, Narendra Chaudhari, and Sanjay Tanwani. “Recognition of facial expressions using local binary patterns of important facial parts.” International Journal of Image Processing (IJIP) 7.2 (2013): 163–170. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Zisheng, Junichi Imai, and Masahide Kaneko. “Facial-component-based bag of words and phog descriptor for facial expression recognition.” 2009 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Zhiding, and Cha Zhang. “Image based static facial expression recognition with multiple deep network learning.” Proceedings of the 2015 ACM on international conference on multimodal interaction. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Sekaran, Sarmela A.P. Raja, Chin Poo Lee, and Kian Ming Lim. “Facial emotion recognition using transfer learning of AlexNet.” 2021 9th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT). IEEE, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, Shaik Asif, and Ahlam Salim Abdallah Al Balushi. “A real time face emotion classification and recognition using deep learning model.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1432. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Verma, Monu, Santosh Kumar Vipparthi, Girdhari Singh, and Subrahmanyam Murala. “LEARNet: Dynamic imaging network for micro expression recognition.” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing 29 (2019): 1618–1627. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kaggle.com/msambare/fer2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.