ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Diksha Khurana, Aditya Koli, Kiran Khatter, Sukhdev Singh, “Natural Language Processing: State of The Art, Current Trends and Challenges”, Researchgate, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sharmila Mani, Sourabh Vasant Gothe, Sourav Ghosh, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Prakhar Kulshreshtha, Bhargavi, M. and Muthu Kumaran, “Real-Time Optimized N-gram For Mobile Devices”, IEEE 13th International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC) 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Mrinalini K., Vijayalakshmi, P., “Hindi-English Speech-to-Speech Translation System/or Travel Expressions”, ICCPEIC, India 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Nikita P. Desai, Mr.(Dr.) Vipul K. Dabhi, “Taxonomic survey of resources for Hindi Language NLP systems”, Arxiv, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mittal, S.K. Sharma, A. Sethi, “Detection and Correction of Grammatical Errors in Hindi Language”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 2020, 2347–2693. [Google Scholar]
- Ankur Sonawane, Sujeet Kumar Vishwakarma, Bhavana Srivastava, Anil Kumar Singh, “Generating Inflectional Errors for Grammatical Error Correction in Hindi”, Proceedings of the 1st Conference of the Asia-Pacific Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics and the 10th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Tobias Scheffer, Peter Haider, Steffen Bickel, “Using Hybrid Approach Predicting Sentences using N-Gram Language Models”, International Conference on Advanced Information and Communication Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jayashree Nair, K. Amrutha Krishnan, R. Deetha, “An Efficient English to Hindi Machine Translation System Using Hybrid Mechanism”, ICACCI, Sept. Jaipur, India 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Young, Devamanyu Hazarika, “Recent Trends in Deep Learning Based Natural Language Processing”, Arxiv, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Harish, R. Kasturi Rangan, “A Comprehensive Survey on Indian Regional Language Processing”, Springer, 12 June 2020. [Google Scholar]
- T. Brants, A. C. Popat, P. Xu, F. J. Och, and J. Dean, “Large language models in machine translation,” in Proceedings of the 2007 Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning (EMNLP-CoNLL), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kaggle.com/aiswaryaramachandran/hindiengli sh-corpora [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kaggle.com/disisbig/hindi-wikipedia-articles-172k [Google Scholar]
- https://www.clarin.eu/resource-families/parallel-corpora [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.