ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Virender Dehru, Pradeep Kumar Tiwari, Gaurav Aggarwal, Bhavya Joshi and Pawan Kartik “Text Summarization Techniques and Applications”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Ivona Milanova, Ksenija Sarvanoska, Viktor Srbinoski and Hristijan Gjoreski “Chapter 1 Automatic Text Generation in Macedonian Using Recurrent Neural Networks”, Springer Science and Business Media LLC, 2019” [Google Scholar]
- Verma, Jaiprakash Vinodkumar and Tanwar, Sudeep and Garg, Sanjay and Rathod and Abhay Dinesh “Crowdsourced Social Media Reaction Analysis for Recommendation” [Google Scholar]
- V. Gupta and G.S. Lehal, “A survey of text summarization extractive techniques”, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 258–268, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Schwenke, Carsten “Diagnostic Studies” [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldstein, J. Carbonell and M. Kantrowitzt, Multiple-document summarization by sentence Extraction, pp. 40–48, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu and Y. Liu, “Towards abstractive speech summarization: Exploring unsupervised and supervised approaches for spoken utterance compression”, IEEE Transactions on Audio Speech and Language Processing, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1469–1480, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Collins, I. Augenstein and S. Riedel, A supervised approach to extractive summarisation of scientific papers, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.