ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Mitra, Alakananda, Saraju P. Mohanty, Peter Corcoran, and Elias Kougianos. “A novel machine learning based method for deepfake video detection in social media.” In 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES)(Formerly iNiS), pp. 91–96. IEEE, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitra, Alakananda, Saraju P. Mohanty, Peter Corcoran, and Elias Kougianos. “A machine learning based approach for deepfake detection in social media through key video frame extraction.” SN Computer Science 2, no. 2 (2021): 1–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Güera, David, and Edward J. Delp. “Deepfake video detection using recurrent neural networks.” In 2018 15th IEEE international conference on advanced video and signal based surveillance (AVSS), pp. 1–6. IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Tianchen, Xiang Xu, Mingze Xu, Hui Ding, Yuanjun Xiong, and Wei Xia. “Learning selfconsistency for deepfake detection.” In Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 15023–15033. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Hanqing, Wenbo Zhou, Dongdong Chen, Tianyi Wei, Weiming Zhang, and Nenghai Yu. “Multi- attentional deepfake detection.” In Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 2185–2194. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Khalid, Hasam, Shahroz Tariq, Minha Kim, and Simon S. Woo. “FakeAVCeleb: a novel audio video multimodal deepfake dataset.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2108.05080 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Jafar, Mousa Tayseer, Mohammad Ababneh, Mohammad Al-Zoube, and Ammar Elhassan. “Forensics and analysis of deepfake videos.” In 2020 11th international conference on information and communication systems (ICICS), pp. 053–058. IEEE, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rana, Md Shohel, and Andrew H. Sung. “Deepfakestack: A deep ensemble-based learning technique for deepfake detection.” In 2020 7th IEEE international conference on cyber security and cloud computing (CSCloud)/2020 6th IEEE international conference on edge computing and scalable cloud (EdgeCom), pp. 70–75. IEEE, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Deshmukh, Anushree, and Sunil Wankhade. “Deepfake detection by exposing ai-generated fake face video.” In Proceedings of Integrated Intelligence Enable Networks and Computing, pp. 673–679. Springer, Singapore, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tolosana, Ruben, Ruben Vera-Rodriguez, Julian Fierrez, Aythami Morales, and Javier Ortega-Garcia. “Deepfakes and beyond: A survey of face manipulation and fake detection.” Information Fusion 64 (2020): 131–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cozzolino, Davide, Andreas Rössler, Justus Thies, Matthias Nießner, and Luisa Verdoliva. “Id-reveal: Identity-aware deepfake video detection.” In Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 15108–15117. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Pu, Jiameng, Neal Mangaokar, Lauren Kelly, Parantapa Bhattacharya, Kavya Sundaram, Mobin Javed, Bolun Wang, and Bimal Viswanath. “Deepfake videos in the wild: Analysis and detection.” In Proceedings of the Web Conference 2021, pp. 981–992. 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wodajo, Deressa, and Solomon Atnafu. “Deepfake video detection using convolutional vision transformer.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2102.11126 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Yuhang, and Touradj Ebrahimi. “A New Approach to Improve Learning-based Deepfake Detection in Realistic Conditions.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.11807 (2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.