ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Wang Jian Bai, Hwa Sun, Guangying Liu, Hongmei Li “A learning-based system for predicting sports injuries,” MATEC Web of Conferences 189, 10008 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Chen and Jiang, Lei, “Data monitoring and sports injuryprediction model based on embedded system and machine learning algorithm,“ MAM, 81, 103654 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bittencourt, N.F.N. and Meeuwisse, W.H. and Mendon, “Complex systems approach for sports injuries: moving from risk factor identification to injury pattern recognition,” British Journal of Sports Medicine, 50, 21, 1309–1314, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lopez-Valenciano A., Ayala, F. et al., “A Preventive Model for Muscle Injuries: A Novel Approach based on Learning Algorithms,” Med Sci Sports Exerc., 50(5):915–927, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David L. Carey, Kok-Leong Ong, Rod Whiteley, Kay M. Crossley, Justin Crow, Meg E. Morris “Predictive modeling of training loads and injury in Australian football”, IJCSS, 17, 49–66, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Song, Hesheng and Han, Xiu-Ying and MontenegroMarin, Carlos and Krishnamoorthy, Sujatha, “Secure prediction and assessment of sports injuries using deep learning-based convolutional neural network,” JAIHC, 12, 1–12, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Brooks J.H., Fuller C.W., Kemp S.P., Reddin D.B. Incidence, risk, and prevention of hamstring muscle injuries in professional rugby union. Am J Sports Med., 34(8):1297–1306(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gregory Ornon, Jean-Luc Ziltener, Daniel Fritschy, Jacques Menetrey, “Epidemiology of injuries in professional ice hockey: a prospective study over seven years” J EXP ORTOP 7, 87 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.