ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- J. W. Guck, M. Reisslein, and W. Kellerer, Function split between delay-constrained routing and resource allocation for centrally managed QoS in industrial networks, in IEEE Trans. Ind. Informat., 12, 6 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Pan and X. Zheng, Multi-path SDN route selection subject to multi-constraints, in Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Cyberspace Technology. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hung, C Wang, and Yao He, A Real-Time Routing Algorithm for End-to-End Communication Networks with QoS Requirements, in 3rd Intl. Conf. on Computing Measurement Control and Sensor Network. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang and S. Gorlatch, Optimizing Energy Efficiency of QoS-Based Routing in Software-Defined Networks, in proceedings of Q2SWinet’21. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, T. Humernbrum, S. Gorlatch, A Plug-in Framework for Efficient Multicast Using SDN, in: Deng DJ. , Pang AC. , Lin CC. (eds) Wireless Internet. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dixit, P. Prakash, H. Charlie, On the impact of packet spraying in data centre networks, in Proceeding of IEEE INFOCOM. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.