ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Yu He, Zhao Wenxing. Application of computer aided diagnosis in pathology [J]. Journal of diagnostic pathology, 2018, 25(03):223-226. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Guangyuan, Liu Xiabi, Han Guanghui. Review of medical image computeraided detection and diagnosis system [J]. Journal of software, 2018, 29(05):1471-1514. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jun, Wang Linlin, Wang Shanshan, Chen Yanxia, Wang Gan, Wei Dongming, Liang Shujun, PENG Jialin, Yi Jiajin, Liu Shengfeng, Ni Dong, Wang Mingliang, Zhang Daoqiang, Shen Dinggang. Journal of image and graphics, 2020, 25(10):19531981.] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vaswani, N. Shazeer, N. Parmar, J. Uszkoreit, L. Jones, A. N. Gomez, L. Kaiser, and I. Polosukhin, “Attention is all you need, ” arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.03762, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Ling AI, Yuan Ma, Sijia Tian, Xiaonan Wang, Feng Zhang, Xiuhua Guo. Research progress of deep learning in medical image analysis [J]. Beijing biomedical engineering, 2018, 37(04):433-438. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Shasha, Xue Yunjing, Liu Qi, Wang Yousen, Xu Xue, Zhao Xihai, Liu Baiyun. Effects of different CT imaging parameters on the diagnosis of pulmonary nodules with intelligent auxiliary software based on deep learning [J]. Chinese Journal of Medical Imaging, 201, 29(10):1003-1006+1011. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yuanpan, Li Guangyang, Li Ye. Application of deep learning in image recognition [J]. Computer engineering and applications, 2019, 55(12):20-36. [Google Scholar]
- Woo S, Park J, Lee J Y, et al. CBAM: Convolutional Block Attention Module[J]. Springer, Cham, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.