ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Han Zhu, Research on the causality of aviation safety accident based on Event Evolutionary Graph [D], Civil Aviation University of China (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jingyan Zhou, Ru Liu, Jiayu Li, Chensheng Wu, Journal of Intelligence, Study on the Concept and Value of Intelligence Event Evolutionary Graph[J], 37, 31-36+42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Bai, Ziya Zhou, Binyang Li, Yuhan Liu, Zhixuan Shao, Huarui Wu, Journal of Chinese Information Processing, The Construction of the Eventic Graph for the Political Field[J], 35, 66-74+82 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Hassan Sayyadi, Louiqa Raschid, Acm Transactions on Internet Technology, A Graph Analytical Approach for Topic Detection[J], 13, 1-23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhekun Ma, Yan Tu, Information Science, Online Emerging Topic Content Monitoring Based on Knowledge Graph[J], 37, 33-39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lancheng Wang, Information Studies: Theory & Application, A Summary of Research on the Methods and Practice of Network Public Opinion Management on Knowledge Graph[J], 43, 97-101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhongwang Liu, Mengxia Zhang, Journal of Xiangtan University(Philosophy and Social Sciences), An Empirical Study on Micro blog’s Agenda – setting Method and Its Users’ Cognitive Model: Based on the Comparision of the Ranking List of Hot Micro – blog and News Center of Sina[J], 37, 92-96 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Chunlei Li, Shaojie Lei, Modern Communication(Journal of Communication University of China), Research on the mechanism of emotional transmission after sudden mass events [J], 38, 61-66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bae, Y., Lee, H. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, “Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Audiences: Measuring the Positive or Negative Influence of Popular Twitterers”, 63, 2521-2535 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Bollen, J., Goncalves, B., Ruan, G., et al. Artificial Life, “Happiness is Assortative in Online Social Networks”, 17, 237-251 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Minhui Qin, Zhuozhao Zhou, Yiping Zhong, Psychological Research, Subliminal Affective Priming of Internet Emotions Influences Cognition Bias[J], 8, 46-50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hansen, L. K., Arvidsson, A., Nielsen, F. A., Colleoni, E., Etter, M, Communications in Computer & Information Science, “Good Friends, Bad News-Affect and Virality in Twitter, 185, 34-43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Cong Liu, Yungen Xie, Xuanao Wan, Journalism & Communication, Relationship between Microblog Emotion and Diffusion Across Different User Types: An Empirical Study Based on 24 Public Event[J], 22, 92-106+128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Xu, Jinan Journal(Philosophy & Social Sciences), From “Agenda Setting” to “Emotion Setting”: The Effect and Mechanism of “Emotion Setting” in Media Communication[J], 40, 82-89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lancheng Wang, Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information, The Prospect of the Construction of a Knowledge Graph of Internet Public Opinion from a Multidisciplinary Perspective[J], 39, 1104-1113 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.