ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Kim Y. Convolutional neural networks for sentence classification[J], arXiv preprint arXiv, 1408.5882 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Lai S, Xu L, Liu K, et al, Recurrent convolutional neural networks for text classification[C], the 29th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 22672273 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Liu Y, Sun C J, et al, Predicting polarities of tweets by composing word embeddings with long short-term memory[C], the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics and the 7th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, 1343-1353 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C, Sun C, Liu Z, et al, A C-LSTM neural network for text classification[J], arXiv preprint arXiv:1511.08630 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Conneau A, Schwenk H, Barrault L, et al., Very deep convolutional networks for text classification[J], arXiv:1606.01781 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Yang Y, et al. ResLCNN model for short text classification, Journal of software, 28:61-69 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Johnson R, Zhang T, Deep Pyramid Convolutional Neural Networks for Text Categorization[C], the 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hochreiter S, Schmidhuber J, LSTM can solve hard long time lag problems[C], Advances in neural information processing systems, 473-479 (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.