ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- G.A. Oliveira, E.M.C. Contreras, E.P.B Filho. Experimental study on the heat transfer of MWCNT water nanofluid flowing in a car radiator, Applied Thermal Engineering 111 (2017)1450-1456. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Leong, R. Saidur, S.N. Kazi, etal. Performance investigation of an automotive car radiator operated with nanofluid-based coolants. Applied Thermal Engineering 30 (2010)17-18. [Google Scholar]
- J.S Feng, H. Dong, J.Y Gao, etal. Numerical investigation of gas-solid heat transfer process in vertical tank for sinter waste heat recovery. Applied Thermal Engineering 107 (2016) 135-143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Madabhushi, J. Sabnis, F. Jong, et al. Calculation of the Two-Phase Aft-Dome Flow Field in Solid Rocket Motors. Journal of Propulsion 2 (1991)178-184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Golafshani, H. T. Loh. Computation of Two-Phase Viscous Flow in Solid Rocket Motors Using a Flux-Split Eulerian Larangian Technique. AIAA 89-2785. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pitie, C.Y. Zhao, J. Baeyens, etal. Circulating fluidized bed heat recovery/storage and its potential to use coated phase-change-material (PCM) particles. Applied Energy. 109 (2013) 505-513. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Flamant, H. Benoit, J. Sans. Dense suspension of solid particles as a new heat transfer fluid for concentrated solar thermal plants: on-sun proof of concept. Chemical Engineering Science. 102 (2013) 567-576. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pešić, T.K. Radoičić, N. Bošković-Vragolović. Heat transfer between a packed bed and a larger immersed spherical particle. Int. J. Heat Mass Tran. 78 (2014)130-136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Singhal, S. Cloete, S. Radl, etal. Heat transfer to a gas from densely packed beds of monodisperse spherical particles. Chemical Engineering Journal. 314 (2017) 27-37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, N. Gui, X.T. Yang, etal. Numerical simulation of heat transfer in packed pebble beds: CFD-DEM coupled with particle thermal radiation. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 110 (2017)393-405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Wang, G.Z. Qiu, J.M. Ye, etal. Experimental study and modelling on gas–solid flow in a lab-scale fluidised bed with Wurster tube. Powder Technology. 300 (2016) 14-27. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wahyudi, K.W Chu, A.B Yu. 3D particle-scale modeling of gas–solids flow and heat transfer in fluidized beds with an immersed tube. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 97 (2016) 521-537. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chakraborty, A. Rajora, S.P. Singh, etal. Heat transfer and discrete phase modelling of coal combustion in a pusher type reheating furnace. Applied Thermal Engineering. 116 (2017) 66-78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Guan, S.Z. Sun, Y.Z Guo, etal. Experimental Study on the Gas-Solid Two Phase Flow and Numerical Prediction of the Blade Surface Erosion in a Louver Coal Concentrator. Science Technology and Engineering. 33 (2010) 8131-8237. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.