ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Li Yong-Sheng, Shi Huai-Long, Qi Ya-Yun, Sang Hu-Tanz. Experimental Research on Vibration Characteristics of Under-vehicle Equipment in Operation. Proceedings of 7th International Forum on Electrical Engineering and Automation, IFEEA 2020, pp 811815. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Dong-Mei, Xu Pei-Yun, Cao Cheng, Yan Xiao-Jun, Hu Zhihong, Song Zhi-Huan, Li Hui-Bin. Experimental research on the sound recognition of the electric vehicle motor. MATEC Web of Conferences, v309, 2020, pp468-474. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hui-Bin, Zhang Chen-Xia, Li, Quan-Xi, Jin Ting, Wang Ke-Feng. Experimental study on NVH performance of Midi pure electric vehicle. Applied Mechanics and Materials, v152-154, 2012, pp1852-1857. [Google Scholar]
- Jang Hyung-Kwan, Kim Hyun-Woo, Liu Huai-Cong, Lee Ho-Joon, Lee Ju. Investigation on the torque ripple reduction method of a hybrid electric vehicle motor. Energies, 2021, 14(5), pp 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Y., Hu J., Fu Y., Liu Z., Yan B. Simulation and experimental study of vibration and noise of pure electric bus transmission based on finite element and boundary element methods. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, 2019, 32(7), pp1023-1030. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Qiang, Gu Perry, Gong Chao, Zuo Shu-Guang. Test and Analysis of Electromagnetic Noise of an Electric Motor in a Pure Electric Car. SAE Technical Papers, 2019-01-1492. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.