ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- C. Zhaowei, S. Lin, X. Degui. Mechanism of casing deformation in the Changning– Weiyuan national shale gas demonstration area and countermeasures[J]. Natural Gas Industry. 2017, 4(1): 1-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sugden, J. Johnson, M. Chambers, et al. Special Considerations in the Design Optimization of High Rate, Multistage Fractured Shale Wells[C]. IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Moradian, A. Fathi, B. Evans. Shear Reactivation of Natural Fractures in Hydraulic Fracturing[C]. American Rock Mechanics Association, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Lele, T. Tyrrell, G.R. Dasari. Geomechanical Analysis of Fault Reactivation Due to Hydraulic Fracturing[C]. American Rock Mechanics Association, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- G. Xueli, L. Jun, L. Gonghui, et al. Numerical simulation of casing deformation during volume fracturing of horizontal shale gas wells[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2019, 172: 731-742. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schultz, G. Atkinson, D.W. Eaton, et al. Hydraulic fracturing volume is associated with induced earthquake productivity in the Duvernay play[J]. Science, 2018, 359 (6373): 304-308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cipolla, S. Maxwell, M. Mack, et al. A Practical Guide to Interpreting Microseismic Measurements[C]. SPE 144067, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Goodman. Introduction to Rock Mechanics[M]. Canada: Wiley, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Gray, E. Podnos, E. Becker. Finite-Element Studies of Near-Wellbore Region During Cementing Operations: Part I[J]. SPE Drill & Completion. 2009, 24(01): 127136. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.