ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- M.J. Lighthill, G.B. Whitham. On kinematic waves: II. A theory of traffic flow on long crowed roads [C]. London: Proceedings of the Royal Society, 1955, 229: 317-345 [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Richards. Shocks waves on the highway [J]. Operations research, 1956, 4: 42-51. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aw and M. Rascle. Resurrection of “Second Order” Models of Traffic Flow[J]. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 2000, 60(3) : 916-938. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. RASCLE. An Improved Macroscopic Model of Traffic Flow: Derivation and Links with the Lighthill-Whitham Model[J]. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 2002, 35. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Lai, R.J. Cheng, Z.P. Li, H.X. Ge. The KdV-Burgers equation in a modified speed gradient continuum model [J]. Chinese Physics B, 2013, 22(6): 060511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.