ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- B.S. Kerner, P. Konh¨auser. Clus ter effect in initially homogeneous traffic flow [J]. Physical Review E 1993, 48: R2335-R2338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Lighthill, G.B. Whitham. On kinematic waves: II. A theory of traffic flow on long crowed roads [C]. In Proceedings of the Royal Society, London 1955, 229: 317-345. [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Richards. Shocks waves on the highway [J]. Operations research 1956, 4: 42-51. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Bick, G.F. Newell. A continuum model for two-directional traffic flow [J]. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics 1960, 18: 191-204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Michalopoulos, G. Stephanopoulos, V.B. Pisharody. Modeling of traffic flow at signalized links [J]. Transportation Science 1980, 14: 9-41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Payne. Models of freeway traffic and control [C]. La Jolla, Calif: Mathematical Models of Public Systems, Simulation Councils, 1971, 1: 51-61. [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Whitham. Linear and nonlinear waves [M]. New York: Wiley-Interscience, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- R.D. KÄuhne. Macroscopic freeway model for dense traffic-stop-start waves and incident detection [C]. Delft: Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory 1984: 20-42. [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Kerner, P. KonhÄauser. Cluster effect in initially homogeneous traffic flow [J]. Physical Review E, 1993, 48: 2335-2338 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.