ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Pipes L A. An Operational Analysis of Traffic Dynamics[J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 1953, 24(3):274-281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Newell. A simplified car-following theory: a lower order model[J]. Transportation Research Part B, 2002, 36(3): [Google Scholar]
- M. Bando, K. Hasebe, A. Nakayama, A. Shibata, Y. Sugiyama. Dynamical model of traffic congestion and numerical simulation[J]. Physical review. E.Statistical physics, plasmas, fluids, and related interdisciplinary topics, 1995, 51(2): [Google Scholar]
- Dirk Helbing, Benno Tilch. Generalized force model of traffic dynamics[J]. Physical Review E, 1998, 58(1): [Google Scholar]
- Jiang R, Wu Q, Zhu Z. Full velocity difference model for a car-following theory.[J]. Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics, 2001, 64(1 Pt 2): [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richards P I. Shock Waves on the Highway[J]. Operations Research, 1956, 4(1):42-51. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Jian Zhang, Tie-Qiao Tang, Shao-Wei Yu. An improved car-following model accounting for the preceding car’s taillight[J]. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2018, 492: [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhaoze, Cheng Rongjun, Ge Hongxia. Research on preceding vehicle’s taillight effect and energy consumption in an extended macro traffic model[J]. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2019, 525: [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.