ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Madhiarasan M 2018 Certain algebraic criteria for design of hybrid neural network models with applications in renewable energy forecasting Ph D Thesis Anna University Chennai India [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M & Deepa SN 2017 Review of Forecasters Application to Solar Irradiance Forecasting International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology vol 2(2) pp 26-30 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M, Tipaldi M, and Siano P 2020 Analysis of Artificial Neural Network Performance Based on Influencing Factors for Temperature Forecasting Applications Journal of High Speed Networks vol 26(3) pp 209-223 DOI: 10.3233/JHS-200639 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M and Deepa SN 2016 Precisious Estimation of Solar Irradiance by Innovative Neural Network and Identify Exact Hidden Layer Nodes through Novel Deciding Standard Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities vol 6(12) pp.951-974 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M & Deepa SN 2016 Long-Term Wind Speed Forecasting using Spiking Neural Network Optimized by Improved Modified Grey Wolf Optimization Algorithm International Journal of Advanced Research vol 4(7) pp 356-368 [Google Scholar]
- Reikard G 2009 Predicting solar radiation at high resolutions: A comparison of time series forecasts Solar Energy vol 83(3) pp 342-349 [Google Scholar]
- Rehman S & Mohandes M 2008 Artificial neural network estimation of global solar radiation using air temperature and relative humidity Energy policy vol 36(2) pp 571-576 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Badosa J, Haeffelin M., Kalecinski N, Bonnardot F, & Jumaux G 2015 Reliability of day-ahead solar irradiance forecasts on Reunion Island depending on synoptic wind and humidity conditions Solar energy vol 115 pp 306-321 [Google Scholar]
- Olatomiwa L, Mekhilef S, Shamshirband S & Petković D 2015 Adaptive neuro-fuzzy approach for solar radiation prediction in Nigeria. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews vol 51 pp 1784-1791 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng J & Qiao, W 2013 Short-term solar power prediction using a support vector machine Renewable Energy vol 52 pp 118-127 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M & Deepa SN 2016 Deep Neural Network Using New Training Strategy Based Forecasting Method for Wind Speed and Solar Irradiance Forecast. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research vol 24(12) pp 3730-3747 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M & Deepa SN 2017 A New Hybridized Optimization Algorithm to Optimize Echo State Network for Application in Solar Irradiance and Wind Speed Forecasting World Applied Sciences Journal vol 35(4) pp 596-614 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M & Deepa SN 2016 Application of Ensemble Neural Networks for Different Time Scale Wind Speed Prediction International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering vol 4 (5) pp 9610-9617 [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M 2021 Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Using Meta Learningbased Elman Neural Network In Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 2068 (1) pp 012045 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madhiarasan M and Deepa SN 2016 A novel criterion to select hidden neuron numbers in improved back propagation networks for wind speed forecasting Applied intelligence vol 44(4) pp 878-893 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.