ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Jiang Yousheng, Liu Yong, Zhang Pingde, Li Qidong, Cheng Xueqing, Wang Lei. Storage and moisture control management of flue-cured tobacco leaves [J]. Modern Agricultural Science and Technology, 2014(05):74-75. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qingli, Xiao Xi, Jiang Xiaobin, Zhu Yuan. Characteristic analysis of electromagnetic wave attenuation coefficient [J]. Journal of Oil and Gas Technology, 2014, 36(08): 43-45+51+4. [Google Scholar]
- Paredes M, Bertoldo S, Carosso L, et al. Propagation Measurements for a LoRa network in an Urban Environment [J]. Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 2019(10):1-15 [Google Scholar]
- Vangelista L, Centenaro M, Magrin D. Performance Evaluation of LoRa networks in a Smart City Scenario[C]. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC). IEEE, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Tianpei. Distributed Monitoring System of Phosphine in Tobacco Warehouse Based on NB-IoT [D]. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Baronti P, Paolo P, Chook V, et al. Wireless Sensor Networks: a Survey on the State of the Art and the 802.15.4 and Zigbee Standards[J]. Computer Communications, 2007, 30(7):1665-1695 [Google Scholar]
- Nie Zutian, Qiao Juying. Design of Smart Library Monitoring and Management System Based on LoRa Wireless Network[C]. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Innovation and Management (ICIM2020). 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ting. Review of the Research Results of Smart Library in China [D]. Northeast Normal University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.