ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Li Zongcheng, Meta-Interaction Physics between Supergravity and Dark Energy behind Super-Inflation Universe, Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy, 18 September 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12036-021-09742-2 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Hyper-Synergy Physics of Quantum Cosmosphere from Super-Inflation with Rip-Rebound Clusters, Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy, 22 October 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12036-021-09726-2 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Is there A Force System in the Universe that Opposes Supergravity, Quantum Gravity, Strong Force, Weak Force and Universal Gravity? A Big Attempt to Open up A New World of Physics, 2nd International Webinar on Quantum Physics and Nuclear Techonology, Coalesce Research Group, November 15 16, 2021, Virtual Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Spatiotemporal relation of prolongable general relativity in the irreversible process of a dissipative system, Acta Physica Sinica, Vol. 52, No.4, April. 2003, 767-773 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Gravitational relation of prolongable general relativity in the irreversible process of a dissipative system, Acta Physica Sinica, Vol. 52, No.4, April. 2003, 774-780 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Hypothesis on the Bifurcated-Chaos Quantum of atoms under thermal nonequilibrium conditions, Acta Atomica and molecular physics, Vol. 10, No.4, 1995, 942-953 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Paradigm of Historical Axiomatism beyond New Institutionalism: Rebuilt of Management (I) for New Civilization, August 2019, Paradigm 23(2), DOI: 10.1177/0971890719861729 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zongcheng, Framework of Citizen-Autonomous Alliance for Elimination of Power Alienation: Rebuilt of Management (II) for New Civilization, September 2019, Paradigm 23(2), DOI: 10.1177/0971890719865157 [Google Scholar]
- Helene Ratner, Evelyn Ruppert, Producing and projecting data: Aesthetic practices of government data portals, Big Data & Society, July 8, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, Corey. How Big Data Can Improve Healthcare. UBC News, January 8, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Höller, V. Tsiatsis, C. Mulligan, S. Karnouskos, S. Avesand, D. Boyle: From Machine-to-Machine to the Internet of Things: Introduction to a New Age of Intelligence. Elsevier, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Farooq, M. U.; Waseem, Muhammad; Khairi, Anjum; Mazhar, Sadia. A Critical Analysis on the Security Concerns of Internet of Things (IoT). International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 2015, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Ersue, M; Romascanu, D; Schoenwaelder, J; Sehgal, A. Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases. IETF Internet Draft, 4 July 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Simonite. 2014 in Computing: Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence. MIT Technology Review, 29 Dec 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Katz, Yarden, Noam Chomsky on Where Artificial Intelligence Went Wrong. The Atlantic. 1 November 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Lucas H, An ecological circle, Australian Nurses Journal, 1992, 22(1): 22-3 [Google Scholar]
- Blood, D. A., An ecological study of California bighorn sheep Ovis canadensis californiana (Douglas) in southern British Columbia, University of British Columbia, 1961, 303-315 [Google Scholar]
- Bonfil R., G Munro, H. T. Valtysson, Distant water fleets : an ecological, economic and social assessment, Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Collette L. K, An ecological assessment of Russian olive in western Canada : predicted distribution across its invaded range and insect associations in southern BC, University of British Columbia, 2014, 76-83. [Google Scholar]
- Dedić, N.; Stanier, C. Towards Differentiating Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery. Berlin ; Heidelberg: Springer International Publishing, 2017, 285 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.