ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Haibo He; Jon Garibaldi; Kay Chen Tan; Julian Togelius; Yew Soon Ong, CIS Publication Spotlight, Computational Intelligence Magazine, Vol 14, No 3, 2019, p: 4 6 [Google Scholar]
- Dongbin Zhao; Simon Lucas; Julian Togelius, Deep Reinforcement Learning and Games, Computational Intelligence Magazine, Vol 14, No 3, 2019, p: 77 [Google Scholar]
- Mitch Waldrop, Big data: Wikiomics, Nature 455, 22-25, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Hutter, M., One Decade of Universal Artificial Intelligence. Theoretical Foundations of Artificial General Intelligence. Atlantis Thinking Machines 4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Liam Heaphy, Data ratcheting and data-driven organisational change in transport, Big Data & Society, Aug 6, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jérémy Grosman, Tyler Reigeluth, Perspectives on algorithmic normativities: engineers, objects, activities, Big Data & Society, August 5, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Helene Ratner, Evelyn Ruppert, Producing and projecting data: Aesthetic practices of government data portals, Big Data & Society, July 8, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, Corey. How Big Data Can Improve Healthcare. UBC News, January 8, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Höller, V. Tsiatsis, C. Mulligan, S. Karnouskos, S. Avesand, D. Boyle: From Machine-to-Machine to the Internet of Things: Introduction to a New Age of Intelligence. Elsevier, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Farooq, M. U.; Waseem, Muhammad; Khairi, Anjum; Mazhar, Sadia. A Critical Analysis on the Security Concerns of Internet of Things (IoT). International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), 2015 11. [Google Scholar]
- Ersue, M; Romascanu, D; Schoenwaelder, J; Sehgal, A. Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases. IETF Internet Draft, 4 July 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Simonite. 2014 in Computing: Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence. MIT Tech Review, 29 Dec 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Katz, Yarden, Noam ChomHeaven on Where Artificial Intelligence Went Wrong. The Atlantic. 1 Nov. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Lucas H, An ecological circle, Australian Nurses Journal, 1992, 22(1): 22-3 [Google Scholar]
- Blood, D. A., An ecological study of California bighorn sheep Ovis canadensis californiana (Douglas) in southern British Columbia, University of British Columbia, 1961, 303-315 [Google Scholar]
- Bonfil R., G Munro, H. T. Valtysson, Distant water fleets : an ecological, economic and social assessment, Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Collette L. K, An ecological assessment of Russian olive in western Canada : predicted distribution across its invaded range and insect associations in southern BC, University of British Columbia, 2014, 76-83. [Google Scholar]
- Dedić, N.; Stanier, C. Towards Differentiating Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery. Berlin ; Heidelberg: Springer International Publishing, 2017, 285. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.