ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Algaze, Guillermo, The Uruk World System: The Dynamics of Expansion of Early Mesopotamian Civilization, Second Edition, 2004; Wilkinson, David, The Power Configuration Sequence of the Central World System, 1500–700 BCE, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Crawford, Sue E. S, Elinor Ostrom, 1995. A Grammar of Institutions, American Political Science Review, Vol.89 (3): 582-600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edward R. Deway, Og Mandino, Cycles: the mysterious forces that trigger events, 1973 [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, Derrick, Endgame: The Problem of Civilisation, Vol 1, Vol 2, Seven Stories Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Turchin, P., et al., eds.. History & Mathematics: Historical Dynamics and Development of Complex Societies. Moscow: KomKniga. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Harry F. Dahms The Matrix Trilogy as Critical Theory of Alienation: Communicating a Message of Radical Transformation. Transdisciplinary Journal of Emergence. 3 (1) 2005: 108-24. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Jay; Bagheri, Behrad; Kao, Hung-An (2014). Recent Advances and Trends of Cyber-Physical Systems and Big Data Analytics in Industrial Informatics. IEEE Int. Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN) 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Dedić, N.; Stanier, C. (2017). Towards Differentiating Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery. 285. Berlin; Heidelberg: Springer International Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Delone, W. H., & Mclean, E. R. (2004). Measuring e-commerce success: Applying the DeLone & McLean information systems success model. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 9(1), 31-47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perera, Charith; Liu, Harold; Jayawardena, Srimal. The Emerging Internet of Things Marketplace From an Industrial Perspective: A Survey. Emerging Topics in Computing, IEEE Transactions on. PrePrint. 1 February 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Z., Li, S., Chang, Y. and Li, F. E-Commerce Strategy. Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lucas H, An ecological circle, Australian Nurses Journal, 1992, 22(1): 22-3 [Google Scholar]
- Blood, D. A., An ecological study of California bighorn sheep Ovis canadensis californiana (Douglas) in southern British Columbia, University of British Columbia, 1961, 303-315 [Google Scholar]
- Bonfil R., G Munro, H. T. Valtysson, Distant water fleets : an ecological, economic and social assessment, Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Collette L. K, An ecological assessment of Russian olive in western Canada : predicted distribution across its invaded range and insect associations in southern BC, University of British Columbia, 2014, 76-83. [Google Scholar]
- Dedić, N.; Stanier, C. Towards Differentiating Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery. Berlin; Heidelberg: Springer International Publishing, 2017, 285. [Google Scholar]
- Brian M Bot, John T Wilbanks, Lara M Mangravite, Assessing the consequences of decentralizing biomedical research, Big Data & Society, June 11, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Patricia de Vries, Willem Schinkel, Algorithmic anxiety: Masks and camouflage in artistic imaginaries of facial recognition algorithms, Big Data & Society, June 6, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Dai, Brandon Heide, et al, The Wisdom of the Crowd Versus the Wisdom in the Crowd: Testing the Effects of Aggregate User Representation, Valence, and Argument Strength on Attitude Formation in Online Reviews, International Journal of Communication, Vol 13, 2019, p 24. [Google Scholar]
- Ester van Laar, Alexander J.A.M. van Deursen, Jan A. G. M. van Dijk, Jos de Haan, The Sequential and Conditional Nature of 21st-Century Digital Skills, International Journal of Communication, Vol 13, 2019, p 26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.