ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Zhou Y F, Fang L Z, Yu D H, et al. Orientation and development strategy of general medicine department in general hospitals[J]. Chinese General Practice, 2021, 24(13): 1581-1584, 1591. [Google Scholar]
- Li D R, Shao Z F, Yu W B, et al. Public Epidemic Prevention and Control Services Based on Big Data of Spatiotemporal Location Make Cities more Smart[J]. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2020, 45(4): 475-487, 556. [Google Scholar]
- Helber S, Boehme, Daniel, et al. A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals[J]. Flexible Services And Manufacturing Journal, 2016, 28(1-2): 5-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuo X Q, Li B, Huang X W, et al. Optimizing hospital emergency department layout via multiobjective tabu search[J]. IEEE Transactions On Automation Science And Engineering, 2019, 16(3): 1137-1147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vahit T, Mehmet H, Erkan U. Solving a big-scaled hospital facility layout problem with meta-heuristics algorithms[J]. Engineering Science And Technology An International Journal Jestech, 2020, 23(4): 951-959. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun X J, Si S K. Complex network algorithm and Application[M]. National Defense Industry Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Li J. Risks’cross-contagion between shadow banks based on complex network theory: evidence from China[J]. Kybernetes, 2021, 50(6): 1900-1918. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J Y, Duan X Y, Li X Z. Complex patterns of an SIR model with a saturation treatment on complex networks: An edge-compartmental approach[J]. Applied Mathematics Letters, 2021, 123: 107573. [Google Scholar]
- Lather J I, Logan T, Renner K, et al. Implementation and evaluation of generative layout options using the graph theoretical approach for a hospital layout problem[J]. Journal of Computing In Civil Engineering, 2020, 34(4). [Google Scholar]
- Miranda M A, Salvatierra S, Rodriguez I, et al. Characterization of the flow of patients in a hospital from complex networks[J]. Health Care Management Science, 2020, 23(1): 66-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China: http://www.nhc.gov.cn/. [Google Scholar]
- National Medical and Health Service System Planning Outline (2015-2020): http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/zhengceku/2015-03/30/content_9560.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Data Sources: https://restapi.amap.com/v3/geocode/geo. https://restapi.amap.com/v3/direction/driving. [Google Scholar]
- Fu X Q, Hu Y, Sun H, et al. Analysis of the operating mechanism and key links of Wuhan mobile cabin hospital under the new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic[J]. Chinese Hospital Management, 2020, 40(03): 60-61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.