ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- T. M. Lupi, J. M. León, S. Nogales, C. Barba and J. V. Delgado, Genetic parameters of traits associated with the growth curve in Segureña sheep, Animal, vol. 10, pp. 729-735, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Q. Gao, J. X. Yang, M. X. Chen, H. C. Yan and X. Q. Wang, Growth curves and agerelatedchanges in carcass characteristics, organs, serum parameters, and intestinal transporter gene expression in domestic pigeon (Columba livia), PoultSci, vol. 95, pp. 867-877, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Tholon and S. A. deQueiroz, Mathematic models applied to describe growth curves in poultry applied to animal breeding, Ciencia Rural, vol. 39, pp. 2261-2269, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ting, Du Bing-Wang, Qizi Ye, Zhang Zhu-Ming, Wang Zhang, Zhan Gquan and Zhang Li, Fitting analysis on growth curves of body mass and size of Guinea fowl, Journal of South China Agricultural University, vol. 38 pp. 6-11, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Roush and S. L. Branton, A comparison of fitting growth models with a genetic algorithm and nonlinear regression, Poultry Sci, vol. 84, pp. 494-502, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zuo-lan, Huang Yong, Wang Qi-gui, Peng Xiang-we, Wang Yang-ming, Li Jian, Lan Yun-xian and Wang Chao, Fitting and Analysis of Growth Curve of Body Weight, Muscle, and Digestive Tract in Sichuan White Geese, Science and Technology, vol. 53, pp. 21-27, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Qing-ping, Zhang Shuang-jie, Chen Kuan-wei, Xu Guo-yin and Tan Weizhong, Comparative Study on Analysis and Fitting of Growth Curves in Chinese Native Goose Populations, Journal of Qingdao Agricultural University, vol. 27, pp. 67-70, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian, Duan Xiu-jun, Dong Biao, Sun Guo-Bo and Chen Hong-Jun, Comparison on Growth Regularity and Body-size between Wanxi White Goose and Sichuan White Goose, Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences, vol. 27, pp. 419-422, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hua-Li, Zhou Bing, Wang Hui-Ying, Liu Yi, Hu Yao-Dong, Zhu Qing and He Da-qian, Analyze on Growth Curve Fitting of Zhejiang White Goose, China Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Medicine, vol. 38, pp. 134-137, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feng, Jia Xiao-Xu, Kuang wei, Li Ming-Long and Lu Fang-shan, Analysis and fitting of growth curve of Zhedong white goose, Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, vol., pp. 202-203, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ai-qing, Mao Zong-lin, Hu Jun-peng, Fan Wei-xing and He Rui-guo, Effect of different energy levels on the growth curves of landes geese, Feed Industry, vol. 28, pp. 34-37, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Kuang Zhi-Xiang, Wang Li-Zhi, Zhu Qing and He Da-qian, Study on the Growth Mode of the Early Growth Stage of Landes Goose, Journal of Sichuan Agricultural University, vol. 26, pp. 191-196, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jin-Biao, Wang Rui-Xiao and Jing Dong-Lin, The Embryo Growth Curve Fitting and Comparative Analysis on Magang Geese, China Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Medicine, vol. 39, pp. 222-224, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Chang-Hui and Zhong Ri-Cong, Studies on Growth Model of Shitou Goose, Journal of Shihezi University, vol. 23, pp. 694-697, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Xiang-Yong, Chen Ji-Fa, Liang Wei, He Jun, Jiang Juan, Tang En-Ping and Dai Jian-Hua, Study on Growth and Development Law and Meat Performance in Xiang White Goose, China Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Medicine, vol.44, pp. 832-838, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lai Shu-Jing, Yao Jin-Yan, Ren Jin-Dong and Lu Li-Zhi, Analysis and fitting of growth curve of Zhedong white goose, China Poultry, vol.37, pp. 54-56, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.