ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Communication Technology Security Network|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Pham Q V, Fang F, Ha V N, et al. A survey of multi-access edge computing in 5G and beyond: Fundamentals, technology integration, and state-of-the-art[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8: 116974-117017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naik G, Park J M, Ashdown J, et al. Next generation Wi-Fi and 5G NR-U in the 6 GHz bands: Opportunities and challenges[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8: 153027-153056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yue, Yang Junteng. Wi-Fi 6E test method research [J]. Digital communication world, 2021 (09): 8-9+26. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng B, Jie L, Flynn M P. A 6-GHz MU-MIMO Eight-Element Direct Digital Beamforming TX Utilizing FIR H-Bridge DAC [J]. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 2021, 69 (6): 2832-2840. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuo. Performance comparison and application analysis of WiFi6 and 5G technology [J]. Electronic world, 2021 (01): 77-78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yi, Chen Yan. Multi-Dimensional Communication Technologies for Future 6G [J]. Modern Radar, 2021, 43 (09): 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- The application of GPON technology in access network [J]. Silicon Valley, 2012 (01): 35. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yingxin. Research and application of access network based on PON technology [D]. Jilin University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hui, Wang Rui, Sha Binbin. Research Status of New Multicarrier Modulation Technology in Passive Optical Network [J]. Optical Communication Technology, 2020, 44 (05): 18-22. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fuping. Research on the application of new modulation code signals in broadband access systems [D]. Chongqing Three Gorges University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bo. 5G background optical access network development trend [J]. Communication world, 2019 (18): 44-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.