ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Communication Technology Security Network|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- D. C. O’Brien, L. Zeng, H. Le-Minh, G. Faulkner, J. W. Walewski and S. Randel, “Visible light communications: Challenges and possibilities”, 19th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, IMRC, 1-5 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. Singh, J. John, Y. N. Singh, et al. A review of indoor optical wireless systems [J]. IETE Tech. Review, 19, 1-2, 3-17 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. de Oliveira, E. S. Lima, M. S. P. Cunha, et al. RGB-based VLC system using 5G NR standard[J]. Optics Communications, 481: 126542 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chun, S. Rajbhandari, G. Faulkner, et al. LED based wavelength division multiplexed 10 Gb/s visible light communications[J]. Lightw. Technol., 34, 13, 3047–3052 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, L. Tao, X. Huang, J. Shi, and N. Chi, 8-Gb/s RGBY LED-based WDM VLC system employing high-order CAP modulation and hybrid post equalizer[J]. IEEE Photon. 7, 6, 1–7 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, F. Wang, M. Shi, N. Chi, J. Liu, and F. Jiang, “10.72 Gb/s Visible Light Communication System Based on Single Packaged RGBYC LED Utilizing QAM-DMT Modulation with Hardware Pre-Equalization.” Optical Fiber Communication Conference. Optical Society of America, M3K.3, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Z. Na, Y. Wang and T. S. Durrani, “Joint Resource Allocation for a Novel OFDM-Based Multicolor VLC Network”, in IEEE Networking Letters, 3, 3, 100-104 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Eiselt, et al., “Performance comparison of 112-Gb/s DMT, Nyquist PAM4, and partial-response PAM4 for future 5G ethernet-based fronthaul architecture”, J. Lightw. Technol., 36, 10, 1807–1814 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu, M. Zhao, L. Qiao, and N. Chi, “Non-linear compensation of multi-CAP VLC system employing pre-distortion base on clustering of machine learning”, in Proc. Opt. Fiber Commun. Conf. Expo., 1–3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, X. Li, J. Zhang, J. Yu, and Z. Cao, “Fiber-wireless-fiber link for DFT-spread OFDM signal transmission at W-band”, IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., 27, 12, 1273–1276 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Chen, Y. F. Shao, et al. “Study on RZ-4PAM downstream signals with duty cycles of 33% and 50% for optical access system application.” Optoelectronics Letters, 13 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.