ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Communication Technology Security Network|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- J. Liu, Y. J. Wang, Y. R. Zhang, M. Xian, and S. P. Xiao. Application of analytic hierarchy process to network attack effect evaluation. Application Research of Computers (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Wang. Huimei, Wang. Yongjie, Zhang. Yirong, and Xian. Ming. Research of network attack effect evaluating based on rough set. Application Research of Computers, 24(6):118–120 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong. Yuan and Hao. Jianguo. Estimation method for information support efficiency of network attacks based on system entropy. Journal of PLA University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 015(002):127–132 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jajodia. Topological analysis of network attack vulnerability. In International Conference on Privacy (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wang. Xiaofan, Li. Xiang, and Chen. Guanrong. Complex Networks Theory and Applications (in Chinese). Tsinghua University Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zeng. Xianzhao. Network Science (in Chinese). Military Science Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou. Tao, Bai. Wenjie, Wang. Binghong, Liu. Zhijing, and Yan. Gang. A brief review of complex network. Physics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty and K. P. Kearns. The Analytic Hierarchy Process. Analytical Planning (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. Y. Chang. Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy ahp. Eur J Oper Res, 95(3):649–655 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun and J. Han. Mining heterogeneous information networks: a structural analysis approach. ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newsletter, 14(2):20–28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yuan and D. Wang. Calculating the shortest paths by matrix approach. In International Symposium on Neural Networks (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.