ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Chakrabarti R, Harper C A, Keeffe J E. Diabetic retinopathy management guidelines [J]. Expert Review of Ophthalmology, 2012, 7(5):417–439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo S, Li T, Kang H, et al. L-Seg: An end-to-end unified framework for multi-lesion segmentation of fundus images [J]. Neurocomputing, 2019, 349: 52–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue J, Yan S, Qu J, et al. Deep membrane systems for multitask segmentation in diabetic retinopathy [J]. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2019, 183: 104887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Yin Y, Shi J, et al. Zoom-in-net: Deep mining lesions for diabetic retinopathy detection[C]//International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention. Springer, Cham, 2017: 267–275. [Google Scholar]
- Lam C, Yu C, Huang L, et al. Retinal lesion detection with deep learning using image patches [J]. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science, 2018, 59(1): 590–596. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Chudzik P, Majumdar S, Caliva F, et al. Exudate segmentation using fully convolutional neural networks and inception modules[C]//Medical Imaging 2018: Image Processing. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2018, 10574: 1057430. [Google Scholar]
- Ronneberger O, Fischer P, Brox T. U-net: Convolutional networks for biomedical image segmentation[C]//International Conference on Medical image computing and computer-assisted intervention. Springer, Cham, 2015: 234–241. [Google Scholar]
- Dai J, Qi H, Xiong Y, et al. Deformable convolutional networks[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on computer vision. 2017: 764–773. [Google Scholar]
- Szegedy C, Vanhoucke V, Ioffe S, et al. Rethinking the inception architecture for computer vision[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. 2016: 2818–2826. [Google Scholar]
- Yu F, Koltun V. Multi-scale context aggregation by dilated convolutions [J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1511.07122, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.