ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Han Wei, Lu kuan, Nian Zhaohua, Chen Haoyi, Liu Chang, Research of Fault Diagnosis System for Remote Sensing Satellite Receiving System. The 4th China High Resolution Earth Observation Conference, 2017, P1-P13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wanyu, Tao Sunjie, Feng Xuxiang, et al. Design of Fault Diagnosis Expert System for Remote Sensing Satellite Receiving System[J]. Telecommunication Engineering, 2015,55(5):491~496. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Maowei, Chen Haoyi, Nian Zhaohua, Lu Kuan, Li Bo, Design and Application of A Universal Fault Alarm System for Satellite Ground Stations. Meteorological Science and Technology, 2018, 46(4), 829–834. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zheng, Li Huawang, Chang Liang. Design of Inference Engine for Exper System Based on Fault Tree[J]. Computer Engineering, 2012,38(11):228~230. [Google Scholar]
- Nagesh R Tambake, Bhagyesh B Deshmukh and Abhishek D Patange, Data Driven Cutting Tool Fault Diagnosis System Using Machine Learning Approach: A Review. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 1969, International Virtual Conference on Intelligent Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation Systems 2021 (IRMAS 2021), 26-27 March 2021, Chennai, India [Google Scholar]
- Qing Xue, Yusheng Lin, Yang Kou, Yongchi Zhang, Jing Zhang, Shaofei Wang. Research of Health Management on Satellite Communication Earth Station Platform Based on Engineering-Oriented Method[J]. Space-Integrated-Ground Information Networks, 2021, 2(4): 93-100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.