ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Civil Aviation Administration of China. Measures for clearance audit of construction projects in the clearance area of transport airport. [Google Scholar]
- LI Qingdong, YE Pingfan, YUAN Bin,et al. The Civil Aviation Airport Clearance Protection Area Establishment Theory and the Realization, Journal of civil aviation 2019, 000(003):pp.29-34. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Shu, LI Junlong, ZHOU Xinyang. Aerodrome Obstacle Restriction Analysis based on Flight Procedures, Journal of civil aviation 2017, 01:pp.33-37. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Liu Zhihao Study on the scope of airport clearance reserve, Transportation enterprise management, 2015, 30 (010):pp. 68-71. [Google Scholar]
- CHU Shuang- lei, WEN Rui-ying, WANG Yu,et al. Design of Airport Obstacle Assessment Software Based on Take- off Analysis, Aeronautical Computing Technique,2016,4:pp.99-102. [Google Scholar]
- Hao bin. Research on civil airport clearance evaluation based on GIS, China Civil Aviation Flight Academy, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Jiaping. Analysis on the relationship between airport clearance management and urban development, Theoretical research on urban construction (electronic version), 2017 (25):pp. 198 [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Yun, Systematic research on clearance management of Mianyang Airport, China Civil Aviation Flight Academy, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Yun, Fang Xuedong. Study on obstacle overrun evaluation method in airport clearance reserve, Journal of Civil Aviation Flight College of China, 2019, 30 (1): pp.72-76. [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Annex 14 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, Volume I, Aerodrome Design and Operations[S]. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Airport Services Manual - Part 6. 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.