ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Karunakaran D, Mei Y, Chen G, et al. Evolving dispatching rules for dynamic Job shop scheduling with uncertain processing times[C]// Evolutionary Computation. IEEE, 2017:364–371. [Google Scholar]
- Bennett K H.Legacy System; Coping With Success [J]. IEEE Soft ware. 1995(1): 19–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Surekha P, Mohanaraajan P R A, Sumathi S. Ant colony optimization for solving combinatorial fuzzy Job Shop Scheduling Problems[C]// International Conference on Communication and Computational Intelligence. IEEE, 2010:295–300. [Google Scholar]
- González-Rodríguez I, Palacios J J, Vela C R, et al. Heuristic local search for fuzzy open shop scheduling[C]// IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems.IEEE,2010:1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Grobler J. A Multi-objective Hyper-Heuristic for the Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problem with Additional Constraints[C]// International Conference on Soft Computing & Machine Intelligence. IEEE, 2017:58–62. [Google Scholar]
- Ali A,Birkett M, Hackney P,et al.Efficient nondominated sorting with genetic algorithm for solving multi-objective job shop scheduling problems[C]// Multidisciplinary Engineering Design Optimization.IEEE,2016:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Kim H and BEN-OTHMAN J. Toward integrated virtual emotion system with AI applicability for secure CPSenabled smart cities: AI-based research challenges and security issues [J]. IEEE Network, 2020, 34(3): 30–36. doi: 10.1109/MNET.011.1900299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wenbing, JIANG Congfeng, GAO Honghao, et al. Blockchain-enabled cyber-physical systems: A review [J]. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2021, 8(6): 4023–4034. doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2020.3014864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Pai, WANG Honghui, SANG Zhiqian, et al. Smart manufacturing systems for Industry 4.0: Conceptual framework, scenarios, and future perspectives [J]. Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering, 2018, 13(2): 137–150. doi: 10.1007/s11465-018-0499-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao Fei, ZHANG He, LIU Ang, et al. Digital twin in industry: State-of-the-art [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2019, 15(4): 2405–2415. doi: 10.1109/TII.2018.2873186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.