ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- LIANG L, PANG W J, LEI Y, WANG Z C, LIANG C. Temporal and spatial distribution characteristics of ground lightning activity in Beijing[J]. Journal of the Meteorological Sciences,2019,39(04):515-523. [Google Scholar]
- GAO P, TIAN H, LI J, TAO H T, WANG Z, JIANG Z B. Thunderstorm mining and research based on improved DBScan algorithm[J]. High Voltage Apparatus,2019,55(04):169-177. [Google Scholar]
- Raloff J. Extremely bad weather: Studies start linking climate change to current events [J]. Science News, 2012, 182(10): 22-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gillis J. Study Indicates a Greater Threat of Extreme Weather [J]. The New York Times, 2012, 26. [Google Scholar]
- Mikhailovskii Y P, Sin’kevich A A, Pawar S D, et al. Investigations of the development of thunderstorm with hail. Part 2. Analysis of methods for the forecast and diagnosis of the electrical properties of clouds[J]. Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, 2017, 42(6): 377-387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JI F. Research on text clustering and thunderstorm prediction model based on Hadoop[D]. Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology,2014. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Z M, XU X W, HUANG R F, LIN Q H, LI Z, CHEN X, ZHAO J H. Study on Thunderstorm Weather Prediction Based on HY-FMV model[J]. E-science Technology & Application,2018,9(02):71-78. [Google Scholar]
- NI Z, WEN T. A weather prediction model based on CNN and RNN depth neural network – Taking the 6-hour approaching forecast of Thunderstorm in Beijing as an example[J]. Journal on Numerical Methods and Computer Applications, 2018,39(04):299-309. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Y W, ZHENG T, WANG H F, WANG Q, LIANG Y D. Lightning potential prediction based on BP neural network model[J]. Journal of Arid Meteorology,2013,31(03):595-601. [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Gu X, Ma L, et al. Temperature error correction based on BP neural network in meteorological wireless sensor network[J]. International Journal of Sensor Networks, 2017, 23(4): 265-278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG X, GUO X, YU Y H, CHEN J J, WANG J H, PENG B Z. A power network fault diagnosis method based on Genetic Algorithm Optimized BP neural network[J]. Technology Innovation and Application, 2019(29):15-17. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Z Q, LIANG X L, ZHANG J Q, LIU L, ZHANG X Q. Attack area solution method based on GWO-BP neural network[J]. Flight Dynamics, 2019, 37(03):64-67+92. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L, Wang H, Lin W, et al. GWO-BP neural network based OP performance prediction for mobile multiuser communication networks[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 152690-152700. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian Y, Yu J, Zhao A. Predictive model of energy consumption for office building by using improved GWO-BP[J]. Energy Reports, 2020, 6: 620-627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HU C J, ZHANG J. An immune differential evolution algorithm using clonal selection [J]. Computer application research[J]. Application Research of Computers, 2013, 30(06): 1640-1642+1651. [Google Scholar]
- Ukkonen P, Manzato A, Mäkelä A. Evaluation of thunderstorm predictors for Finland using reanalyses and neural networks[J]. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 2017, 56(8): 2335-2352. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.