ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Wang Jinqiang, Huang Hang, Zhi Peng, Shen Zebang, Zhou Qingguo. Overview of the development and key technologies of autonomous driving[J]. Application of Electronic Technology,2019, 45(06): 28-36. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yifan. Overview of key technologies in the perception system of autonomous vehicles[J]. Auto Electrical, 2016(12): 12-16. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Jun. Research on Autonomous Driving Environment Perception System[J]. Time Auto,2018, 300(09): 16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Su Geng, Liu Di, Guogan. Vehicle-mounted millimeter wave radar technology and test methods[J].Telecommunications Network Technology, 2017(06): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. Research and design of the car’s ultrasonic radar reversing system[J]. Technology and Market, 2013(004): 90-90, 92. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jianping. Research on laser ranging technology based on high-speed pulse modulation and echo sampling[D]. Donghua University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Siyu. Research on multi-sensor smart car environment perception system[D]. Nanchang Hangkong University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Balckman S S. Association and fusion of multiple sensor data[C], Chapter 6: in multitarget-multi sensor tracking: advanced applications, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Linxiu, Song Chuang, Fan Yu, et al. Research on multi-sensor target location algorithm based on distributed information fusion [J/OL]. Command Control and Simulation, 2020:1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yan, Zhang Qi, Wang Tengjin. Research on Kalman Filtering and Multi-sensor Data Fusion[J]. New Industrialization, 2019, 9(12): 96-100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.