ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Cheng Haixia, Zhao Bo, Zhang Zhiyu and Liu Xunjun, “Research on Classification Method of 3D Point Cloud Model Based on KE-PointVNet,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1996, p.12, July 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68–73. [Google Scholar]
- Yanxia Liang and Shuya Yu, “Research on compatibility in man-machine interface design of products,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 439, p.6,11.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Porterfield Anne and Lamar Traci A. M, “A framework for incorporating virtual fitting into the costume design and production process,” International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology and Education, vol. 14, p.10,01.2021. [Google Scholar]
- Philip Azariadis,Vasilis Moulianitis,Sandra Alemany, et al,“Virtual Shoe Test Bed: A Computer-Aided Engineering Tool for Supporting Shoe Design,” Computer-Aided Design and Applications, vol. 4, p.10,08.2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Goebbels, R. Pohle-Fröhlich and P. Pricken,“ITERATIVE CLOSEST POINT ALGORITHM FOR ACCURATE REGISTRATION OF COARSELY REGISTERED POINT CLOUDS WITH CITYGML MODELS,” ISPRS Annals of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, vol. IV-2/W5, p.8,05.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jie Bimeng, Han Boxuan, Yao Baocheng, et al, “Automatic virtual reconstruction of maxillofacial bone defects assisted by ICP (iterative closest point) algorithm and normal people database,” Clinical oral investigations, vol. 26, p.10,09.2021. [Google Scholar]
- Hongchen Chen, Xie Zhang, Shaoyi Du, et al, “A Correntropy-based Affine Iterative Closest Point Algorithm for Robust Point Set Registration,” IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, vol. 6, pp. 981–991,07.2019. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Krug Randall G, Bradley Elizabeth A and Van Gompel Jamie J, “An Assessment of Globe Position Dynamics following Transcranial Lateral and Superior Orbital Wall Resections without Rigid Reconstruction: A Case Series of 55 Patients,” Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base, vol. 81, p. 7, 06. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Park Hyun Ju and Gwun Oubong, “Signed Distance Computation in 3D Grid Space based on Oriented Bounding Box and Pseudo-Normal Vector for Level Set Method,” Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, vol. 54, p. 10,09.2017. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangdong Luo, Chaohua Xue and Yan Li, “Study on the foot shape characteristics of the elderly in China”, The Foot, vol. 33, p. 8,12.2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.