ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Xiong J, Liu Z, Tang L, et al. Visual Detection Technology of Green Citrus under Natural Environment [J]. Nongye Jixie Xuebao/Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2018, 49(4): 45–52. [Google Scholar]
- Bennedsen B S, Peterson D L, Tabb A J C, et al. Identifying defects in images of rotating apples[J], 2005, 48(2): 92–102. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng X, Tao Y, Chen Y-R, et al. NIR/MIR dual-sensor machine vision system for online apple stem-end/calyx recognition [J]. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers, 2003, 46(2): 551–558. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cubero S, Aleixos N, Albert F, et al. Optimised computer vision system for automatic pre-grading of citrus fruit in the field using a mobile platform[J]. Precision Agriculture, 2014, 15(1): 80–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu L S, Sun S P, Li R, et al. Classification of Kiwifruit Grades Based on Fruit Shape Using a Single Camera [J]. Sensors, 2016, 16(7). [Google Scholar]
- Guo W C, Shang L, Zhu X H, et al. Nondestructive Detection of Soluble Solids Content of Apples from Dielectric Spectra with ANN and Chemometric Methods[J]. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 2015,8 (5): 1126–1138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sofu M M, Er O, Kayacan M C, et al. Design of an automatic apple sorting system using machine vision [J]. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 2016, 127: 395–405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Throop J A, Aneshansley D J, Anger W C, et al. Conveyor Design for Apple Orientation[C]. 2003, Las Vegas, NV July 27–30, 2003, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Nieoczym A, Caban J, Marczuk A, et al.: Construction design of apple sorter, Szelagsikora A, editor, Contemporary Research Trends in Agricultural Engineering, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.