ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Pang S, Jiu H F. Research progress of intelligent underwater robots[J]. Science and Technology Review, 2015, pp: 66-71 [Google Scholar]
- Wang T H, Peng X G, Pan G. The development status and key technologies of unmanned underwater vehicles[J]. Aerospace General Technology, 2017, pp: 52-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wu S T Research on the development trend of autonomous vehicle and its technology[J]. Mechatronics Information, 2009, pp: 133-134. [Google Scholar]
- HERNANDEZ E, CARRERAS M, ANTICH J, et al. A Topologically Guided Path Planner for an AUV Using Homotopy Classes[C]//2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. Shanghai, China: IEEE, 2011, pp: 2337-2343. [Google Scholar]
- SUN B, ZHU D. Three Dimensional D.Lite Path Planning for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle under Partly Unknown Environment[C]//2016 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA). Guilin, China: IEEE, 2016, pp: 3248-3252. [Google Scholar]
- Lavalle S M, Kuffner J J. Rapidly-Exploring Random Trees: Progress and Prospects[J]. Algorithmic & Computational Robotics New Directions, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Karaman S, Frazzoli E. Sampling-based Algorithms for Optimal Motion Planning[J]. The International Journal of Robotics Research, 2011, pp: 846-894. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.